« Home | My friend Sam. » | A hot wedding for a hot couple! » | My Wisdom Teeth are Gone... » | The beginning of the season » | What a summer! » | Welcome! »

I never knew I loved Marietta, GA!

While I was in town visiting my family in Atlanta, I was able to photograph Dianne & Barry's engagement session. They will be getting married in Franklin, TN but Dianne lives in Atlanta right now. Dianne is a wonderful graphic designer and is doing some work for us- I can't wait to see how everything comes out! You can see her website here. The other fun thing about our photography session today is that my younger sister, Ansley, was able to join us with her camera in hand! She is 17, loves photography, and has a really good eye for things. Peter and I are trying to convince her to come work for us after she graduates!

Marietta was a lot closer to both of us than downtown Atlanta, and we couldn't have picked a better place. The bright colored buildings are rare in the south, and I loved the quaint architecture. We had a really good time with Dianne and Barry and I can't wait for their wedding in October!







About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile