« Home | Rebecca & Scott, Wedding Sneak Peek » | My little sis, Jess » | Neeti & Sharran, Wedding Sneak Peek » | Julia's Bridal » | Dawn & Joey, Wedding Sneak Peek! » | Heather's Bridal » | Allison & Mark's Engagement Session » | Julia & Wil's Wedding Sneak Peek » | Jaime & Nathan's Engagement Session » | The Wedding of Shannon & James »

An amazing week!

After my sister's wedding last weekend, Peter's sister Elly came into town. We spent a couple of days of vacation in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Georgia, and we only left the cabin once! It was great for some wonderful and needed rest. We arrived back to Tennessee for a wonderful cookout with our photographer friends on the 3rd, Allison and Mark's rehearsal dinner on the 4th and their fun wedding on the 5th. I'll share more of those images later, but for now here is our one hike of the week.

I thought the light looked very X-Files and told Peter and Elly to act like aliens. This is what I got.



One of my favorite parts of Blue Ridge are the street signs. To name a few...Plum Broke Rd, Chigger Ridge Ln, and....



I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Whitney

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile