« Home | Baby Isaac » | The Rescue » | Dove in Bridal Guide » | Amy & Chris: Wedding Sneak Peek! » | The Beach- The Boys! » | The Beach- The Girls! » | We Have a Winner! » | The Beach! » | Last Call For Entries! » | Last Chance for Sweets! »

Next Sweets Event: May 22 & 23


Get ready to have a lot of fun, pamper yourself, and surprise your man. The next Dove Sweets Event is May 22 & 23!

For all of you with summer weddings, Dove Sweets make the perfect wedding gift to give to your husband on your wedding day.

For all of you about to reach your one year anniversary, remember that the first year is the "Paper Year." What can be a better gift to give on paper than a magazine or set of prints full of fun and flirty photos of yourself!

The sessions are already booking up, so contact audrey@doveweddingphotography.com ASAP.
Visit: www.doveweddingphotography.com/sweets for more information.


Unfortunately, those who participated in the March event have not given out their gifts yet. So, we are still not able to share any of those images. We should be able to real soon, so keep your eyes on our blog.

In the mean time, her are some quotes from the girls who participated. I removed names so not to give away any surprise.

"Thanks Whitney! These are absolutely wonderful and I had such a fun time doing it! I can't wait to give them to [him]! Thanks so much!"

"AHH!!! I LOVE them!!!! Thank you sooooo much! I cannot wait to show these to him! I was dying to get them but now I just have to sit on them for a month and try to not ruin the surprise! Thank you!"

"Thank you so much! I love them. [My friend] and I are already discussing doing it again in the future."

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile