« Home | Banditos for Peace » | Tosha & Evelyn Grace » | Sarah's Bat Mitvah » | Rebecca's Maternity Session » | We're back up! » | Web Site Down » | My new baby brother, » | The Village Chapel » | Congratulations Brittany & Mike! » | Peter is a Winner! »

Anna and Alex

It was such an honor to be asked to photograph Anna and Alex's wedding in Atlanta. Alex and I were friends all through college, and he is one of the best people I know. Not only was he a great friend, but an awesome longboarder- A group of us would meet every Thursday night and stay up all night skateboarding and talking in in a large parking lot on campus. And the best part was that Alex made most of our skateboards! When Alex started dating Anna, I realized that I knew Anna growing up. We were in ballet together, but she was a year ahead of me. It was so great seeing them at the wedding- Anna was beautiful and just glowed throughout the day. And the best part was, you could not only see how much they loved each other, but how much they were commited to each other no matter what. Here are a few of my favorites throughout the day-


This scene was going on before Anna and Alex even arrived- I love it because it lets you catch a glimpse of all the hustle and bustle that take place the day of the wedding.


Anna going to see Alex for the first time.


Peter caught this view of their wedding at the Carl House




Father and Daughter





And I'd like to leave you with this hilarious moment between these two brothers that Peter captured- now this is the way to wear a tie!


Congratulations you guys, I'm so happy for you!

-Whitney

Love that one of the bride going down the stairs! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile