« Home | Chelsea & Matt » | Amber and Brandon! » | Amy & Jason's Engagement » | Ashley & Jordan » | Roman's Family » | Whitney & Dustin's Georgia Wedding » | Neeti and Sharran » | Friends and Fun! » | Labor Day Weekend » | Krysten & Mark »

A fun and crazy week!

It has been over a week since I have posted, but for good reason! This past Saturday I drove down to my hometown of Athens, GA to attend my good friend Megan's bachelorette party. Megan is getting married this Friday and we are excited to be able to photograph her wedding! Tomorrow we will be doing a shoot of just her and Sean around Athens, and we have some fun things up our sleeves for it! Sunday I was able to hang out with my good friend Karri, who used to shoot with Dove. Karri was in China the past year, so it had been forever since I saw her. Then I was off to stay with my sister, Jessica, who just started her first year teaching elementary school. It was so crazy seeing her in her own classroom. She really loves what she does and you can totally tell! I hung out with my other sister, Ansley, last night. She is in her first year of college which is even crazier since I still remember the day she was born! And today I am off with my mom to the Georgia Aquarium, which I can't wait to see. In between all of this, I have been working as much as I can on my brand new MAC book! Here are a few photographs from my week so far... fyi, some of them are from a point and shoot.

Yeah, this is the only one I'm going to share of the Bachelorette party :)


This is Karri... we did a whole series in the middle of a coffee shop downtown. I love this image because it really shows what kind of town Athens is- Notice that no one is paying any attention to us, even while we're laughing hysterically and everyone is quietly studying. You could run around naked and I doubt anyone would notice...

Karri grabbed this one of me... I really like it :)


I have some more of my sister, but I haven't downloaded them yet. I'll share them when I return from the Aquarium!

-Whitney

Labels: , ,

This was so much fun!! I can't wait to see the photos from Meg's wedding!

Yes Yes! I had such a great time!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile