« Home | Melanie & Tony » | Donna & Ken - Strike & Spare! » | A fun and crazy week! » | Chelsea & Matt » | Amber and Brandon! » | Amy & Jason's Engagement » | Ashley & Jordan » | Roman's Family » | Whitney & Dustin's Georgia Wedding » | Neeti and Sharran »

A two wedding weekend.

After Melanie and Tony's wedding on Saturday, I was able to 2nd shoot again with Gregory Byerline the next day. It was a beautiful Sunday wedding that took place at the Carnton Plantation. I really enjoy being able to work with Gregory when I can! It is always so much fun to see how someone else works and to be able to learn from each other. Here is one of my favorites of the bride from that day:



-Whitney

Labels: , ,

SOOO pretty!! I like this pose-and her dress is gorgeous!

beautiful! would love to see more, I have a special place in my heart for carnton since we almost picked it for a wedding site. :)

This place was really beautiful! I highly recommend it to anyone considering getting married here, especially at sunset!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile