« Home | Emily & Robbie, Engagement Sneak Peek! » | Jaime & Nathan, Engagement Sneak Peek! » | Anna's Bridal » | My uncle, Eddie » | Anna & Joe, Franklin, TN Wedding » | Now Introducing.... Stephanie! » | Shannon & James Nashville Wedding » | E-mail is working!!! » | E-mail Update » | Thank you! »

Julie and Charlie's Shining Engagement Shoot- by Jen

We held our breath hoping it wouldn't rain on our Sunday evening engagement shoot in Dunwoody, Georgia, and sure enough, it turned into a beautiful session! Julie and Charlie will be getting married on this Chattahoochee River bank in October. I can't wait! This particular river bank belongs to Charlie's mom, who has done a wonderful job landscaping the front and back yard. There are so many great places to hang out and take photos. We had a hard time narrowing it down to just a handful! The great Becca Hayes was my third arm during the session helping direct the light, keep up with equipment, and make us laugh. Here are a few more of my favorites from the day. Aren't Julie's eyes stunning?






-Jen

Jen, Jen, Jen....these are so wonderful! The mood of the photos is so fun and vibrant. I love them! Thought I would just stop by to say hello...I met you at my sister's wedding in Athens. Hope you are well!

Jen, they are fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Congratulations you have a wonderful blog and amanzing photographyes, sorry my english, but i'm spanish from Cubelles (a little village of Coast in Barcelona Spain)...

Veruy Very Wonderful Blog and Work Congratulations....see you son

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile