« Home | New Beginnings » | We're Moving! » | Karissa's Bridal » | Sarah & Jonathan, Engagement Sneak Peek » | Just to pique your curiosity.... » | We're back in town! » | iPhone! » | Interview on Ashley's Bride Guide! » | Julia & Wil's After Session » | Julia & Wil's Wedding Day »

Meet Audrey - Dove's Studio Manager


Well since this is my first blog post I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Audrey Phillips and I am the new studio manager for Dove. Hello!
Whitney has asked me to post a blog each week with random ramblings about things I love and that are wedding-esque. Something you should know about me is that I love hunting for a deal, and hopefully I will be able to share some of those tips with you as well.
Let me first start off by telling you a little about my wedding story and how I came to work with Whitney and Peter. My husband, Ben, and I first met in college at Belmont University in 1996. We dated briefly before breaking up for the summer. Over the course of the next 8 years we lived our own lives, but we always stayed in touch. We started dating again in August of 2005, were engaged in June of 2007 and married at Cedarwood in October of 2007. So there is the quick version of my wedding story.
So how did I come to work at Dove you ask. Well, Whitney and Jen were the photographers for our wedding. Yes, I loved Dove so much that I asked if I could work for them. So here I am, and loving it!
I look forward to sharing more each week and hope that you will find my musings entertaining and somewhat informative. ☺

This is our family...


Cheers,
Audrey

Welcome aboard, Audrey!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile