« Home | Julia & Wil's Wedding Day » | Heather & Shane's Wedding Day » | We Have 2 Winners! » | Contest! » | A bit of a confession.... » | Laura's Bridal » | Website back up! » | Website Down » | Emily & Jeremy: Enagagement Sneak Peek » | The anniversary outing! »

Julia & Wil's After Session

Julia & Wil decided that instead of spending time taking photographs of the two of them together on the day of the wedding, to meet up the day after for photographs. After Sessions are great because we have several hours to go wherever we like and spend some really quality time taking portraits. It takes away some of the stress on the wedding day, and gives you time to go wherever you like! We started Julia & Wil's downtown, which is one of my favorite places to shoot!









These last two were taken at the house where Julia grew up. They shared a lot of memories there and spent late nights talking in the hammock. I love that these carry so much meaning.




Julia & Wil, I had a great time with you guys!

-Whitney

pure genius! Beyond beautiful.
-Joan

Thanks Whitney - we had so much fun taking these photos with you. We love everything! You guys did such a wonderful job, everyone is wowed by the photos.

i.love.the.hammock.photo. beautiful!

I second the love for the hammock photo. :)

I will third and fourth the hammock photo. It is so romantic.

oooo, i love the shot with the tourquoise wall. and i love that i meet you two this weekend. hope your flight went well...keep in touch...i am excited to browse your blog more....

the hammock shot is totally great!! I love the look on her face!!!

PS I have put in my notice :) Last day is Friday the 26th :)

wow! that last one on the hammock reminds me of something I would see on the cover of a Jane Austen book.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile