« Home | Out of the Office » | Dawn & Joey- Married! » | Neeti & Sharran- Married! » | My baby brother :) » | It's been awhile! » | One Week Left! » | Online Once Again! » | Photography 101 » | Happy Halloween! » | Introductory Photography Workshop, November 1st & 8th »

Dove Sweets- Classy and Fun Boudoir Event!



I am so excited about our upcoming Sweets event! It is such a great way to surprise your husband, and they always LOVE it! I had one done for Peter a couple of years ago, and it was one of his favorite gifts. Also, for those of you that are nervous, don't be! Once you get started, you will have so much fun, and all your fears and insecurities will go away. I am naturally a shy person, so if I can do it, I know you can too! Here are the details:


January 24 &25: 2009 Dove Sweets Event Valentine’s Special


Give the most unique Valentine’s Day gift to your loved one- A Dove Sweets Session. This occasion is more than just a photo shoot; it’s a chance to capture your beauty- inside and out.

During each session, Whitney creates an atmosphere of comfort as she directs you into a beautiful and flirty model. Add in your unique personality and your boudoir session will be sure to stun.

And get ready: when you’re done, you go home feeling elegant, romantic and confident!

The 2009 Sweets Event includes a, private, one-hour photo session with Whitney Carlson in a stylish hotel suite. Before heading to the suite, a complementary makeup session will be provided by one of Nashville’s top makeup artists. Wine and appetizers are included throughout the day to complete the experience.

To be a part of the event, or obtain further information, contact audrey@doveweddingphotography.com or 615-730-7716.

2009 Sweets Event Rate:
Only $150 (over $500 value).

2009 Sweets Event with Image Collection Disc:
Only $300 (over $800 in value)







I hope to see you there!

What a great idea! Had I known I would have started on my New Years resolution earlier. I'll keep it in mind next year.

Good luck with this! I'm sure it will go swimmingly!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile