« Home | It's been awhile! » | One Week Left! » | Online Once Again! » | Photography 101 » | Happy Halloween! » | Introductory Photography Workshop, November 1st & 8th » | The Team! » | Meet Audrey - Dove's Studio Manager » | New Beginnings » | We're Moving! »

My baby brother :)

I hope that everyone had a great holiday! We had one of our most relaxing so far, and now I am energized and ready to get back to work. Well, at least a little ready to get back to work. Peter and I spent a week in Georgia visiting my family, and I already miss them. I brought my camera along, but didn't get many photographs other than the ones of my "little brother", Audi. My mom has had him for two years, and he has stolen all our hearts! He is the sweetest dog, always wanting to play or snuggle, and he will love you the second he meets you. I think he looks like a little Mogwai (from Gremlins!) and the tooth you see in this first photo stays out all the time! Here he is, waiting patiently for a treat.






Whitney

We wanted to come by and see you guys so bad, but never got a chance! We love your pics!!!

Thank you! It as always so crazy at the bridal shows, maybe the next one!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile