« Home | Intro to Photography, round 2! » | Bride's Choice Award Winner! » | Laura & Michael- Married! » | Dove Sweets! A Success!!! » | Carefree, Arizona- Photography Conference. » | Rebecca & Scott- Married! » | Dove Sweets- Classy and Fun Boudoir Event! » | Out of the Office » | Dawn & Joey- Married! » | Neeti & Sharran- Married! »

Friday's Finds with Audrey

One thing I love about looking through other people’s wedding pictures is seeing all of the personal details that make that wedding unique to that couple. The pictures that I always love looking at are the ones of the cake. I LOVE cake! But more importantly, I love all of the different cake toppers that couples choose for their specific cake.  From the ever classic initial, to the more traditional bride and groom… I love them all!

Recently I was reading a blog post on www.stylemepretty.com that had some cute ideas for cake toppers from different sellers on etsy.com that are a little more fun and quirky. If you are looking for a unique cake topper for your wedding then Etsy is definitely the site to check out.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

From Etsy seller Cotton Bird Designs:

From Etsy seller elleFdesigns:

And of course, I thought I would leave you with what my cake topper looked like. :)


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

-Audrey

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile