« Home | Back to the old stomping grounds! » | A bright red, beautiful barn! » | Sleepover!!! » | I never knew I loved Marietta, GA! » | My friend Sam. » | A hot wedding for a hot couple! » | My Wisdom Teeth are Gone... » | The beginning of the season » | What a summer! » | Welcome! »

My Sisters!!!!!!!!!!

I love my younger sisters so much- we always have such a good time together. They came to visit a few weekends ago and we had a blast, not doing much but eating, sleeping, and being goofy. My mom always says she can't imagine what we would have been like if we had all been boys- us three were plenty to handle (Jess can out burp anyone I know). You can see how goofy my sisters really are in the last pictures on here. Ansley is 17 and about to graduate high school, and Jessica is 22 and is about to graduate college. My mom has a collection of photographs of all of us at age 2, when we graduate high school, when we graduate college, and finally a wedding picture. I have made it through all the stages, but Jessica and Ansley still have few to go. We went out one afternoon while they were here and completed stage 2 for Ans, and stage 3 for Jess. I loved being able to work with them. Aren't they gorgeous!!!








Peter took this one of the three of us


Yea!!!

I love the frolicking series!
Sara (Mels partner at Whitebox Weddings)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile