« Home | Beth & Rex » | Patricia & Floyd » | Audrey & Ben » | Halloween 07! » | Happy Halloween! » | Sandi & Scott » | Always Learning » | Megan & Sean! » | Surviving Tornadoes » | Jennifer & Matt- the complete story! »

Amber & Brandon

Amber and Brandon were married at Two River's Mansion here in Nashville, and it is such a beautiful place! I loved all the textures throughout the old Mansion, and the wallpaper was so much fun. But what really made Amber's wedding special was all of the detail that she put into it. Amber is super creative and designed everything from her invitations to her programs. Mary Alice Sublett was the coordinator for Amber's wedding, and she did a spectacular job. I was excited and not surprised at all to hear that Amber is now working with Mary Alice's company, A Delightful Day. If there is one thing that I regret my own wedding is not having a coordinator- so if you are on a limb about whether or not to hire one, I HIGHLY recommend it. Here is a little collage I put together of all her details.


And now for the rest of the day! Here are a few of everyone getting ready...



The pink shoes...

Amber's flower's were beautiful, and were made by Fresh by Carry Ann

The beautiful inside of Two Rivers


I love this sweet image of Amber and Brandon after they saw each other for the first time.

The bridal party

The guy's Playboy Bunny socks...

Amber just before the ceremony (isn't the wall paper awesome!)

The Ceremony!



And the night ended with a fabulous party...



-Whitney

Labels: , ,

Great stuff!

Whitney, those are beautiful. You should submit this one for sure! You just keep getting better.... : ) --- Krystal

Thanks Gledwood and Krystal!

Whitney

sigh...I love them all!! :) And I'm promptly buying Alli Roger's CD...love that slideshow song. Wish I could put it on myspace but don't see it listed on her profile.

Amber, I think Peter just wrote you about the CD... Alli is great isn't she!

-Whitney

lovin the bride from behind in the window! sweet shot.

Beautiful work! I love this wedding!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile