« Home | A two wedding weekend. » | Melanie & Tony » | Donna & Ken - Strike & Spare! » | A fun and crazy week! » | Chelsea & Matt » | Amber and Brandon! » | Amy & Jason's Engagement » | Ashley & Jordan » | Roman's Family » | Whitney & Dustin's Georgia Wedding »

Jennifer & Matt- the complete story!

I posted an image right after Jennifer and Matt's wedding here, and now we are complete with their entire wedding. When I first arrived at the hotel in Peachtree City, GA, there were fire trucks everywhere, and everyone was standing outside of the hotel! When I finally got a hold of Jennifer, they had snuck back into the hotel and were finishing getting ready. I tried to sneak in after them, but was caught :( Luckily, the fire was nothing serious, and I finally made it up their hotel room. I was expecting Jennifer to be freaking out, but no, she was calm and ready to enjoy her day... and that is exactly what she did! Even though things were running behind because of the fire fiasco, she stayed calm and knew how to get things done! Their wedding at Fayetteville First Baptist was beautiful, and the had such a fun reception! I grew up with Matt, and it was so great to see his family again. My mom still has a picture of me, Matt, his brother Luke, and my sister Jessica all sitting on Santa's lap together! But enough about old photos, here's the ones you've been waiting for...


I love this super cute and super happy picture of Jennifer!



and a super happy Matt!






This is during a toast at the reception... everyone was either laughing or crying the whole time, it was one of the best toasts I have seen!

I love this moment between Jennifer and her Dad...

The DJ at their reception was Kevin Nichols from DKH Entertainment, and he did such a fabulous job. He kept things running smoothly and made sure everyone had a great time... this photograph attests to that!

Is this kid cute or what!!!

And at the end of the night, Jennifer and Matt rode away in a golf cart! For those of you who don't know, Peachtree City is filled with golf carts, and they even have special roads for them around the town.


Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding, I had a wonderful time!

-Whitney

Labels: , , ,

my favorites: the shoe shot and the two of them under the pillars. I'm getting excited since you're posting events from late august now...so we're up soon hopefully! ;)lol

Yes, I love those two as well! I can't wait to post your images, they are beautiful!

-Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile