« Home | Surviving Tornadoes » | Jennifer & Matt- the complete story! » | A two wedding weekend. » | Melanie & Tony » | Donna & Ken - Strike & Spare! » | A fun and crazy week! » | Chelsea & Matt » | Amber and Brandon! » | Amy & Jason's Engagement » | Ashley & Jordan »

Megan & Sean!

Well, I am still in Nashville finishing up projects. I was going to head back down to the ATL today, but our power was out most of last night. So we have some things to finish today and suspect we will leave early tomorrow morning! But before we leave, I wanted to share an image of Megan and Sean from our photoshoot in Athens, GA the day before their wedding. I've known Megan since college, and she is so much fun, and so stylish! I had this image in my head for months before the shoot, and I worked hard at finding a vintage car to use for it. Thankfully, friends of ours in town had this '64 Impala that they let us borrow. Robert and Mailyn bought the car new when they were married in '64, and it was a great prop for us. I LOVE this one, it is so Megan, from her dress, to her man, to the car!

Megan and Sean are such stud muffins! This picture really captures their style and personality. Great job, Whit!

you have no idea how thrilled i was to see this photo. Whit, you are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest. Sean and I were having a big argument that day when we pulled up over wedding stressed i think. shooting with you and peter reminded us of why we were doing all this work. we had a really great time doing pictures with ya'll.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile