« Home | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean » | Rebecca & Scott » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Amber & Brandon » | Beth & Rex » | Patricia & Floyd » | Audrey & Ben »

Cough, Cough...

This crazy weather has been doing crazy things with my immune system lately! This weekend my sister and her fiance came into town for their engagement session, and unfortunately my body wanted nothing to do with it. But we still braved the damp weather and had a super good time. I'll post one of my favorites a little later this week. I rested up last night, and even though I'm still a bit under the weather, I feel much better. Now enough of this warm weather! I'm ready for a nice consistant cold with little hints of snow. It's almost Christmas, right! I just found this photograph I took last year at my parent's house of the very first Christmas ornament that I made. Growing up, my mom would make all sorts of dough ornaments to put on our tree, like the first one with my initial. Although my mom's looks great, I think the one I made is my favorite. Hope this helps make it feel a bit more like Christmas!


My mom's ornament:


My ornament:


These were made circa 1984 by the way!

-Whitney

Labels: ,

I always love unpacking my old ornaments each year! Always a nice trip down memory lane.

I, too, am ready for some cold weather...gets me in the Christmas spirit.

Hope that you are feeling better!

haha..something about seeing your ornament after seeing your mother's first made me laugh out loud! Merry Christmas!

It's finally getting cold! I am feeling a lot better now too, yay! Melissa, it makes me laugh as well... I'm glad someone else found it funny too! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile