« Home | Cough, Cough... » | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean » | Rebecca & Scott » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Amber & Brandon » | Beth & Rex » | Patricia & Floyd »

Sandra & Scott

Sandi and Scott were married in Auburn, GA at the Carl House. They booked us for their wedding over a year ago, so it was great to be able see everything they had been working on put together. They both were just so happy to be together, and you could definitely see it on their faces throughout the day. Sandi is so warm and caring, and Scott just couldn't stop smiling the whole day! It was awesome! So, on to some of my favorites....

I loved these doors on the side of the house....

I haven't seen the yellow and red combination very often, but I love how it just pops here! It's such a unique way to have fall colors.

Love this one Jenn got of the guys...

Don't they look great!



This was such a great moment, and I love seeing the difference expressions on their adorable faces!

Their ceremony was just after sunset, and the glowing lanterns really gave everything such a beautiful glow.


Their first dance.

I love all the different moments we were able to grab at the reception...



For some reason lately, no one wants to catch the bouquet!!! I always wanted to catch one and never did. Too late for me now!



Sandi and Scott, thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding! We had a blast!

-Whitney

Very beautiful photos! Those are some of the cutest kids that I have ever seen. Seeing them laughing made me laugh.

I just love the image of the bride taking a picture! Too funny! your work is wonderful and inspiring. Joan

Thank you Stephanie, and yes they were absolutely adorable! Joan, thanks you so much for your compliments!!!

Whitney

Thank you, thank you, thank you Whitney, Peter and Jennifer for our beautiful wedding pictures! Thay are absolutely fabulous!
Sandra and Scott

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile