« Home | A bit of a confession.... » | Laura's Bridal » | Website back up! » | Website Down » | Emily & Jeremy: Enagagement Sneak Peek » | The anniversary outing! » | Our Anniversary! » | Franklin Bridal Ball » | Rebecca's Bridal » | Laura & Michael, Wedding Sneak Peek »

Contest!


This is the first ever Dove Wedding Photography Contest!

You may already know that Weddings The Bridal Show will take place on Sunday, August 24 from 10:30-5:00. Dove will be there and we have a few tickets to give away.

Two lucky winners will each receive two free tickets to the show and one winner will receive one free ticket to the show.

Here is what you must do:
Make a comment to this blog post. Tell everyone on the post what you love about Dove Wedding Photography. Maybe this is your first visit to our site and you just love our photos. Tell us why. Maybe you have met with us at our studio and you love those little chocolates on the coffee table. Maybe you love that we serve Starbucks Frappuccinos and Jones Soda. Anyway, I do not want to give out too many ideas. Be creative!

You must do this before Thursday, August 21 becuase we will hold the drawing and announce the winners on our blog on that day.

I'm excited to see what you post!

- Peter

I love how creative your photos are. You really take time to capture the moment just before it flees into a distant memory. Things I didn't even remember about the day were eternalized into a 3x5 photograph.

Your photos tell stories. Your photos remind the world that we were here, that our lives mattered and that joy still abounds in light of darkness that surrounds.

You guys are amazing and should be proud of what you do. :)

I love that you both are so great at capturing photos of the veil! There is something so gorgeous about the veil. When a bride puts it on, that is when the whole day becomes real so it is very important to capture that. You guys are so great at doing that and making such a beautiful image from it!

You photographs are fantastic. You can tell you love what you do.

Well...I love when my friend's didn't use you as their photographer for a wedding and then they tell me they wished they had. I also love when people see the pictures that you have taken and they say 'those are the best pictures I've ever seen!'-I'm like-yeah-I know-they're pretty freakin awesome!

I love that even though none of my friends are getting married yet- they have all decided on their photographer. :) I love the creativity that goes into each photo and how you capture beauty in everything.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile