« Home | Meet Audrey - Dove's Studio Manager » | New Beginnings » | We're Moving! » | Karissa's Bridal » | Sarah & Jonathan, Engagement Sneak Peek » | Just to pique your curiosity.... » | We're back in town! » | iPhone! » | Interview on Ashley's Bride Guide! » | Julia & Wil's After Session »

The Team!

I'm sure that some of you remember when we introduced Stephanie as our Studio Manager. Well, she is still here, just with a different job! When Audrey took over as Studio Manager, Stephanie became our Product Manager, handling orders, editing images, and keeping our orders on track! It's been great having a team which gives me more time to do what I do best, Photography! Here we all are.





-Whitney

You guys are so cute! :)

Congrats, TEAM DOVE! I'm so happy for you guys!

Much Love,

Joy

Thank goodness Peter got some help around the house! I love our photos, I couldn't believe that Sean got them done and framed for our anniversary. I was really sweating the fact that we were already having our first kid and still had not ordered wedding photos. I cant wait to see you guys again! any chance you will be in GA for thanksgiving?

Pretty f'in good pictures gang! Thanks for the nudge nudge wink wink for the canvas too, it looks amazing. Also thank you for getting everything to me in time! It is much appreciated!

Congratulations on your new studio and your awesome newsletter. Thanks for featuring AshleysBrideGuide.com in your first edition...I was so surprised when I saw it. I'm blushing:).

Keep up the great work. Nashville hearts Dove Wedding Photography!

Thanks everyone!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile