« Home | Friday's Finds with Audrey » | Intro to Photography, round 2! » | Bride's Choice Award Winner! » | Laura & Michael- Married! » | Dove Sweets! A Success!!! » | Carefree, Arizona- Photography Conference. » | Rebecca & Scott- Married! » | Dove Sweets- Classy and Fun Boudoir Event! » | Out of the Office » | Dawn & Joey- Married! »

One of the many reasons I love my husband!

Peter is one of the hardest working men I know and I have always admired this about him. After working all week without a break, he ended it by spending all night Friday with the youth group at our church. Peter works part time as the Youth Director, and is so good at it. He continued until 8 the next morning! After sleeping on Saturday, our Valentines date that night, he got up again on Sunday morning to help me with photographs. He then worked the rest of the day with youth group, and finally stopped at 9 pm that night. Wheww....

Well, since then it has caught up with him and he came down with the flu Sunday night. He is still sick today, but it always seems to work like that. It takes a bug to take him down!

But really what I love the most is that as hard as he works, he would drop anything for me. And if he doesn't have to work, his favorite thing is to just hang out and be with his friends.

Here's to the love of my life, and my sweet valentine. I hope you feel better soon!

Take a peek at our flowers and yummy homemade cheesecake from our fun, relaxing Valentine's evening.
(from iphone)

-Whitney

What a sweet tribute, Whitney! I felt so badly seeing Peter getting sick on Sunday afternoon before youth group... I'm sure this post will boost his spirits. :)

aww...sweet post. the cheesecake looks so yummy! i love that even though you are a professional photographer, you still take pictures of your homemade cheesecake with your iPhone! so cute!

He is sweet and funny as are you, Whitney. I am enjoying getting to know you two and hope to see you soon. Mary Crow

Awww... thanks James. Yes, he looked fairly pitiful by Sunday night.

Laura, it is so sad that we use our iphone so much! It's just too much work when we are relaxing to pull out the big one!

Mary, thank you so much. We've enjoyed getting to know you as well, and I know there is more to come!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile