« Home | Vote for Jinx! » | My Sisters!!!!!!!!!! » | Back to the old stomping grounds! » | A bright red, beautiful barn! » | Sleepover!!! » | I never knew I loved Marietta, GA! » | My friend Sam. » | A hot wedding for a hot couple! » | My Wisdom Teeth are Gone... » | The beginning of the season »

A trip to Chicago.

We had the pleasure of visiting Chicago for a wedding a few weeks ago, and had such a great time! We stayed with a friend of ours that moved there from Nashville, and had a great time seeing a bit of the city with him. I am still amazed at the architecture every time I visit!

Alice and Tim's ceremony was just outside the city at a great restaurant called Miramar Bistro. Everything had a quaint antique look about it, from the old mirrors on the wall to the beautiful tin ceilings. Alice picked colors that fit perfect with the setting, and everything turned out gorgeous. Listening to the pastor talk about the two of them really helped me see what love they both have for each other, for God, and for everyone around them.

Before heading to the bistro, we stopped at the Chicago Botanical Gardens for photographs of everyone- It was absolutely beautiful! I could have stayed there all day taking photographs. You can't tell it from the photographs, but the gardens were so crowded, I had Jenn and Peter running around trying to keep visitors and other photographers out of the picture! They did a great job!







About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile