« Home | The Guthrie Family » | A Georgia Fall Experience » | Congratulations Dianne and Barry! » | Thanksgiving » | Going out of town » | Brittany & Mike » | All the way from Georgia! » | Sheri & Chris's Wedding Day » | Dianne's Bridal » | A day on the town »

I’m up and running… okay, I'm not actually running...

It never seems to fail that I get sick right around Christmas, when the last thing I want or need to do is lay on the couch all day. So of course, this week, I got one horrible sinus infection that kept me sick and asleep all day. Peter has worked so hard taking care of me and everything else going on right now- I am so thankful for him! Today I woke up full of energy and ready to work and do something besides sleep. Right now I am finishing up Paige’s beautiful wedding and I want to post a few of her bridal that we did back in the fall. We always wait until after the wedding to show bridals off so they don’t spoil the surprise. Paige is gorgeous in every photograph; I spent way too long trying to pick out my favorites!







About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile