« Home | A day on the town » | A trip to Chicago. » | Vote for Jinx! » | My Sisters!!!!!!!!!! » | Back to the old stomping grounds! » | A bright red, beautiful barn! » | Sleepover!!! » | I never knew I loved Marietta, GA! » | My friend Sam. » | A hot wedding for a hot couple! »

Dianne's Bridal

Bridal's are one of my favorite things to photograph, but I always have to wait till after the wedding to post them so we don't give anything away. Dianne is now married, so I am so excited to show off the fun that we had. She is so elegant in all of these. A couple of reasons that I love bridals so much is that it gives the bride a chance to try on her dress before the wedding, and it gives us plenty of time to focus every detail of her. There are so many fun things we get to try that there is usually not time for on the wedding day. We went out to the factory and spent an hour and a half setting up shot after shot.
My favorite location on this day was at the restaurant Saffire. They were so kind to let us take over for a little while and to loan us this great yellow chair! My good friend Kristin Barkley inspired me to come out here again after she took mine and Peter's engagement photographs here (our profile picture is one of hers). The Factory is now one of my favorite locations.







Dianne's sister came along in her bridesmaids dress so that we could get some photographs of them together. This is my favorite one- you can see that they really care about each other. Her toast to Dianne at the wedding made me cry... but more on that later!

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile