« Home | Going out of town » | Brittany & Mike » | All the way from Georgia! » | Sheri & Chris's Wedding Day » | Dianne's Bridal » | A day on the town » | A trip to Chicago. » | Vote for Jinx! » | My Sisters!!!!!!!!!! » | Back to the old stomping grounds! »

Thanksgiving

While I miss my family, I am very happy to be back here in Nashville! We have been so busy since we got back, but I love it! I enjoy my work so much, it doesn't bother me that we are working till 10 every night. That and the fact that Christmas is coming soon helps as well! We had a lot of fun in Georgia for Thanksgiving, eating WAY TOO MUCH, riding 4-wheelers, playing on the swing, a game of golf, spending the night with Me-maw and Papa Bo, playing with our cousin's super cute puppies, and my favorite, decorating the family Christmas tree. I have a few more photographs to share, but for now you can enjoy this one of my sister Ansley on the swing...

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile