« Home | I’m up and running… okay, I'm not actually running... » | The Guthrie Family » | A Georgia Fall Experience » | Congratulations Dianne and Barry! » | Thanksgiving » | Going out of town » | Brittany & Mike » | All the way from Georgia! » | Sheri & Chris's Wedding Day » | Dianne's Bridal »

Paige & Marcus's beautiful fall wedding...

I love getting e-mails from Paige... every one of them has made me laugh. And you could tell throughout the wedding day that her and her friends love to laugh and have fun together. Jen photographed Marcus while he waited for Paige to come and see him before the wedding. She said that he kept looking around for her, and couldn't wait for her to walk out! They were so sweet and happy together, which always makes it easy for a photographer. Everything was so beautiful, it was defenitely a fairytale wedding. I loved all the fall colors... from Paige's flowers, to her beautiful auburn hair, to her bridesmaids chocolate dresses, and of course the gardens at Cheekwood. Here are just a few of my favorites....


The Dress...


I could have filled up the entire blog with pictures of this precious flower girl








Paige's dad taking a picture of me taking a picture of him... I love this one!


And they both are still beautiful!

I love that shot of all the girls! It's always a challenge to do groups. Beautiful job! Hope you and Peter have a great new year!

Wow I am really impressed. This is great stuff.

Good to see you guys in Chattanooga at the PUG.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile