« Home | We went to Chicago » | Rainbows and such » | Sleeping in a cardboard box. » | Anna and Alex » | Banditos for Peace » | Tosha & Evelyn Grace » | Sarah's Bat Mitvah » | Rebecca's Maternity Session » | We're back up! » | Web Site Down »

Bridal Sessions

I absolutely love doing bridal sessions! I don't usually get to share them until after the wedding- so as not to spoil the surprise! However, we did a bridal last week, and I have permission to post this image since you can not see who it is. And even though I can't tell you her name, I will tell you that she looked so elegant and was a super great sport. At one point she climed into a very large window ledge over 6 feet off the ground! You'll have to see that one later! Here is one of my favorites...



-Whitney

So beautiful! You are really making me want to take bridal portraits. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile