« Home | Shelley & Lamar- and early morning adventure! » | For His Eyes Only » | Allison & Patrick » | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn » | Melanie and Tony » | 2 years and counting! » | Catch of the day! » | Vacation!!! »

8 things you may not know...

Melanie McLellan just tagged me for a little blog game that is going around. I’m supposed to list 8 things that you may not know about me and then tag 8 other photographers to do the same. I guess number #1 will be that I am an open book! So if you really want to know some juicy secrets, feel free to ask! But I know better than listing them all here… :)

2. I have several very odd food allergies that just developed a couple of years ago- here’s a list of things my body can’t handle: apples, bananas, beef, almonds, and squash/zucchini. Apple pie is what I miss the most :(

3. I have never had a cavity.

4. I spent a summer studying Chinese and teaching English in China. My poor southern vocal chords did not do very well with the Chinese language.

5. I started ballet lesson when I was seven, and danced all through high school. I taught dance for four years after that to help me through college. I miss dancing...

6. Peter was the first and only guy I dated longer than 3 months!

7. I can’t burp. At all. And I’ve tried every trick in the book. In high school it was my friends goal to help me burp but it never worked. I’ve now given up and gone on to better and brighter pursuits :)

8. And lastly I’ve still never seen the movie The Goonies… My parents thought it was not wholesome enough for to me to watch when I was younger, and from what I hear I’m really missing out. One of these days…

And now for 8 other photographers…. The first will of course have to be Peter, then

Melanie Litchfield
Alison Bynum
Krystal Mann
Amy Lucas
Justin and Mary (soon to both be Marantz!)
Andrea Hallgren

Can’t wait to see what you guys post!

-Whitney

I even bought you that movie turd

I know! I just can't get anyone to watch it with me. Everyone's already seen it a million times.

I've not seen it! Let's do a movie night!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile