« Home | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn » | Melanie and Tony » | 2 years and counting! » | Catch of the day! » | Vacation!!! » | A Lovely Country Wedding » | Fusion '07 » | A hot day yesterday! »

Allison & Patrick

Allison and Patrick were married at their Brentwood church, Otter Creek. The thing that really stood out to me about Allison and Patrick was how important their family and friends were to them. Everywhere we turned, there was someone important to take a photograph of, and we met people all day who had known them for years! Even Allison's mom had high school friends at the wedding. Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding day.

I love this image of Allison in front of the beautiful stained glass at their church.





Allison & Patrick seeing each other for the first time!




The girls came up with the idea for this shot, and I think it is adorable!




During the ceremony, Allison and Patrick had one of their engagement images displayed on the media screen. It was so cool seeing one of our images that huge during the ceremony. I love the dramatic affect it had for the ceremony!




I think this collaged image from Allison and Patrick's reception conveys perfectly what their whole day was about. Along with their traditional wedding cake, over a dozen of Allison and Patrick's friends made cakes for the reception. I have never seen so many different choices for cake at a wedding, and never so many friends involved. Mmmm... wishing I had a piece right now!


-Whitney

wow! love that first shot. I swear with every wedding you post, I get more and more excited for ours!!!! :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile