« Home | For His Eyes Only » | Allison & Patrick » | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn » | Melanie and Tony » | 2 years and counting! » | Catch of the day! » | Vacation!!! » | A Lovely Country Wedding »

Shelley & Lamar- and early morning adventure!

Peter and I are about to head to Atlanta to photograph a wedding this weekend, but I first wanted to share an image from Shelley & Lamar's engagement session today. Because of the RIDICULOUS heat, we decided to meet in the morning instead of this afternoon. And when I suggested that 6:00am would be perfect sunrise lighting, they were completely on board! Even though we had to get up at 4:30am, I was so excited to be able to take advantage of the early morning light- and it was perfect! I was so glad they were up for it, and Shelley's mom even came along. We had a great time wandering around Sevier Park and downtown, and they looked fabulous. Here is one of my favorites from the day.



-Whitney

nothing like an early morning light though. i have a couple of them coming up this week myself.

Yes, it is beautiful. And it's kind of nice having an extra long day after a morning shoot!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile