« Home | Vacation!!! » | A Lovely Country Wedding » | Fusion '07 » | A hot day yesterday! » | Bridal Show & Our Surprise! » | The Fabulous Jenny & Joey » | So many exciting things! » | Album Design » | Stephanie & Sean » | It's Engagement Season! »

Catch of the day!

We arrived home last night from our wonderful vacation and are now getting back into the swing of things. Peter and I had a great time visiting family, and relaxing a little bit too. Right now we are working on responding to all of our e-mails and returning calls, but I wanted to give you a little peek at what we did while we were away. I will post more next week! Peter took these while we were staying on the Gunflint trail near the Canadian border- I haven't been fishing in over 10 years, so I was very proud of the fish I caught!

I love this image Peter took- As you can see in the background, they suffered a horrible forest fire a few months ago. There were miles and miles of burnt trees which destroyed some homes and just barely missed others. But even with the fires, it was still beautiful.
My fish, the only one for the day!



-Whitney

Great catch Whitney!

oh that looks so peaceful and beautiful!! you guys must've had a great time! Congrats on the catch...did you take it off the hook yourself? lol i'm such a weakling when it comes to putting the worms on and taking the fish off!!

xoxo
M:)

It was very peaceful! Except for the bear that kept coming around the cabin :) And no, I did not take it off the hook! I could hardly look at it while Peter's dad was taking it off. I'm defenitely a wimp when it comes to that. I like just bring it in and eating it after someone else has filleted it!

-Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile