« Home | Fusion '07 » | A hot day yesterday! » | Bridal Show & Our Surprise! » | The Fabulous Jenny & Joey » | So many exciting things! » | Album Design » | Stephanie & Sean » | It's Engagement Season! » | Downtown Nashville » | Allison & Patricks Engagement »

A Lovely Country Wedding

Taylor and Jon were married at her uncle's home out in Fayetteville, TN. The minute we drove up, I felt like I was home. It reminded me of my grandparents house in Talmo, GA in so many ways, and I was so excited to be there. From the big black barn in the backyard, to the cool stream and all the little gardens scattered about the yard, everything was simply charming. Here are some of my favorites throughout the day:

I loved these boots that Taylor wore!

The guys hanging out by the barn.

The girls!

I think Taylor is just stunning in this picture! You can see just how picturesque everything was.

As a surprise, Taylor rode in to the ceremony on a four-wheeler. How fun is that!

Jon seeing Taylor for the first time on their wedding day- Look how happy he is!

The Ceremony.

Peter took this photograph during the ceremony, and I think it is just magical.

What a good flower girl!

This is my favorite image from the day. We went and explored around the farm right at sunset, and everything was beautiful.

The happy couple.



Jennifer took this ring shot- she is so great with capturing creative details!

Here is a night shot of the house during the reception. We had such a great time you guys! Thanks for letting us share your day with you.

-Whitney

Brilliant! It was fun catching up the other night. Yes, lunch is a must and soon. I need to come see your new space too. Talk soon....krm

Just beautiful!! I have never seen Fayetteville look so charming!!

I am so so so happy with our pictures! It is so exciting to get them back! I never knew that place could look so beautiful, you all captured every bit of our day wonderfully! :) Thank you all for being so wonderful to work with, I do not think I can thank you all enough!

Taylor

so stunning! I love the bride shot looking off to the left. :)

Krystal, Mary, and Amber- Thank you so much!

Taylor, I am so thrilled that you love your photographs. We really had such a blast, and you made a beautiful bride!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile