« Home | Bridal Show & Our Surprise! » | The Fabulous Jenny & Joey » | So many exciting things! » | Album Design » | Stephanie & Sean » | It's Engagement Season! » | Downtown Nashville » | Allison & Patricks Engagement » | A beautiful, happy, rainy day. » | Dove is on TV Blog! »

A hot day yesterday!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorites from Amber and Brandon's engagement session last night. It was SUPER warm, but Amber and Brandon stuck it out with flying colors. We got this image in a big field in Lebanon that we got to by walking past a crematorium, through super tall grass, mud, and lots of bugs. And Amber did all this heels! I'm so glad they were up for it, because we wouldn't have gotten this beautiful image with out their hard work. I hope the ticks stayed away from you guys! I'll post more once I finish up the rest of the session :)



-Whitney

Ah, your work is so fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Joan

yayayayayayay! Thanks for making it such a great time - Brandon was a real trooper through it all and I have you to thank and your easy going style for it. :) I'm chomping at the bit to see more! ;)

Joan- Thank you! I've got to go check out your blog now!

Amber- I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it, even with the heat. I'm actually working on your photos right now, can't wait for you to see the rest!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile