« Home | 8 things you may not know... » | Shelley & Lamar- and early morning adventure! » | For His Eyes Only » | Allison & Patrick » | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn » | Melanie and Tony » | 2 years and counting! » | Catch of the day! »

Jennifer & Matt

We had the privilege of photographing Jennifer & Matt's wedding this past weekend in Fayetteville, GA. I grew up with Matt and his family, and was so excited when I heard that Matt was getting married! I hadn't seen them in years, so it was great to see the family again. And when I met Jennifer, she was so sweet and such a beautiful bride. What impressed me the most was how she handled all sorts of crazy things going on the day of her wedding- I'll tell the story about this a little later! She was so calm, but at the same time determined to make things happen. I am so happy for you two!



-Whitney

It was great working with you guys on Saturday! I had a great time! You are true professionals and I hope to work with you again sometime.

Kevin

YAY! I can't wait to see the pictures! You guys are amazing! Seeing as how my boyfriend caught the garter and I caught the bouquet, will you travel to Jacksonville, FL for a wedding? :) (That was a total set up, I know).

Kevin- We had a great time too and you really made the party happen!

Kristin- Thank you! And we would LOVE to come to Florida for a wedding ! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile