« Home | Audrey & Ben's After Session » | Sandra & Scott » | Cough, Cough... » | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean » | Rebecca & Scott » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Amber & Brandon »

Merry Christmas!

Peter and I are finally in Minneapolis after what was supposed to be a 3 hour trip turned into an 11 hour trip! But despite all the craziness, we are here safe and sound and I am so excited to see SNOW!! It will be first white Christmas- Yay!

All of our packages are shipped and Peter and I will be taking some time off to spend with family. We will be back to work by January 3rd.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday! Here is our beautiful snow covered view from Peter's mom's place....




-Whitney

Did you get stuck in Chicago?? I saw all of the delays on the news earlier today. Glad that you two made it safely!

Love the pic...so peaceful and still. I would love a white Christmas...enjoy yours!

Sean and I are off the entire week of New Years. We have all kinds of fun stuff planned (ice skating, movies, etc).

May this time off together with your family and friends be full of love, blessings and lots of cheer!

How winter wonderlandish! And what a great place to spend your Christmas. Great image. Joan

Hey Whitney & Peter,

I love the picture, reminds me of winters in NY.

I hope you are enjoying your time off.

Great news to report....1/31 is the return of LOST. WooHoo.

May have to do a wedding picture release & Lost return party. : )

Aw, wow, that is so gorgeous.. the evening sunlight is amazing!!

Stephanie- We didn't get stuck in Chicago, but our flight was delayed because of fog in St. Louis which then caused us to miss our connecting flight. Wheww!!! I hope you are having a great time in New York, it sounds like so much fun!

Joan- Thanks for the compliments on the photograph! I felt like I was completely part of a winter wonderland!

Jenny- I can not wait till the return of Lost! Peter and just bought season 3 on DVD and are trying to re-watch everything before it returns! Wedding pictures and Lost sound like a good combination!

Michelle- Thank you! Everything was just so beautiful!

-Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile