« Home | Merry Christmas! » | Audrey & Ben's After Session » | Sandra & Scott » | Cough, Cough... » | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean » | Rebecca & Scott » | Happy Thanksgiving! »

We're Back!

My blog looks so sad, with no posts for the past week. We had a great time yesterday at the Nashville Bridal Show, and sadly I did not take any photographs. Peter has been sick for the past few days, so I was in charge on getting everything set up and keeping everything together. The one thing I decided this year was that I was NEVER going to be in charge of set up for our booth again. By the end of the day, we broke our lamp, I was yelled at by a security guard because I couldn't drive our huge cargo van very well, and I almost got pinned against a nice car that wasn't mine with our pallet full of very heavy stuff. Luckily, as I yelled for help two guys rushed over and kept me from getting hurt! Ha! Peter just laughed at my when I told him about my crazy day, but he also promised I would not have to go through it again. Other than that, I had such a great time meeting new people, seeing friends in the industry, talking to some of our amazing clients browsing the booth, and looking at all the amazing things Nashville has to offer for weddings. I thought about posting some of the favorite things that I've seen here, however, Ashley from Ashley's Bride Guide was at the show and is going to be posting a lot about what was at the show, so I'll just recommend that you check out her blog here.

Our booth was very similar to last summers, so I'm going to just share it with you.



Lots more to come in the next few days!

Whitney

I love the booth. Very nicely done. I hope to see y'all again soon!

Kev

Whitney & Peter,

Your booth was awesome! It was so cute and cozy. I felt welcome:) Peter - you did a great job. Sorry to hear about the lamp:(

It was so nice to finally meet you guys. You're so small to have such big talent! (Peter - that comment was directed at Whitney, not you...you know what I mean:)

Oh - and yes, I will be doing a a run down on the hottest bridal booths this week. So send your friends to my spot to see what they missed.

However, I have already posted a funny video from Pary Patrol. Must see!

Chat soon!
Ashley of AshleysBrideGuide.com

Whitney, you always have such a great booth, i'm sorry you had some trouble loading out. you're a champ! talk to you guys soon.

krystal

Hey! This is Morgan, Carla's student. I just wanted to thank you again for doing my head shots! I really appreciated it!

Kevin, Thank you! I hope we get to work together soon!

Ashley, It was great to meet you! I'm so glad you liked the booth- I checked out your video, and it is very funny! Can't wait to see everything else you post.

Krystal, your booth was amazing as well! I felt like I was in a garden when I was in there. Hope to see you soon.

Morgan, you are welcome! I enjoyed hanging out with you! I will be sending you a few proofs in just a minute actually!

-Whitney

I would kill for your design skills! Great booth set up. I need to get you to 'hook a sista up' next time we attempt a show!
Hugs, Joan

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile