« Home | Dove is on TV Blog! » | Bridal Sessions » | We went to Chicago » | Rainbows and such » | Sleeping in a cardboard box. » | Anna and Alex » | Banditos for Peace » | Tosha & Evelyn Grace » | Sarah's Bat Mitvah » | Rebecca's Maternity Session »

A beautiful, happy, rainy day.

For most people, a rainy wedding day for an outdoor wedding would cause a panic. But for Nina and Johnny, it just added to the experience. You could see the happiness on both of their faces all day! Here are some of my favorites





Nina and Johnny were married at the Buchannon Resort in Springville, TN. They decorated with daisy's, tin buckets and mason jars- it was very Southern Living! I loved it! The day ended with a fish fry, which just added to everything.


Luckily we did the photographs beforehand while it was still dry.





And then just before the ceremony, the rain came down!


This is after the ceremony when everyone was trying to get to the reception.

And this is just to show you how much fun everyone had at the reception!

Congratulations you guys! We had a great time getting to be a part of your day.>


This is where I need everyone's help- I love both of these images of Nina and am going to use one of them on our website. But I can't decide which one I like best! So, let me know which one you like, and I will put the one with the most votes on our website.

I vote for B. :)

Both are gorgeous! I vote for A...it is very different.

B is my favorite!

I love both of them, but since I have to choose I vote for B!

i like A because it shows your unique eye for composition. many people would frame up a moment like B...

B is my fav!!

A!A!A! This is not going to help you very much I fear b/c it seems your commenters are divided, but i vote for awesome A :) Both are great though, but A grabs my eye more.

I vote for A! It's unique...

Definitely hands down A! :)

Thanks everyone! I love seeing what each of you chose, it looks like A wins. I become so attached to each of my photographs that it can be hard for me to see them with a fresh eye. Since it was so close, I may end up just putting both of them on the site, side by side... I think I like how they look that way!

I vote for A!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile