« Home | Stephanie & Sean » | It's Engagement Season! » | Downtown Nashville » | Allison & Patricks Engagement » | A beautiful, happy, rainy day. » | Dove is on TV Blog! » | Bridal Sessions » | We went to Chicago » | Rainbows and such » | Sleeping in a cardboard box. »

Album Design

I have recently finished an album design for Paige and Marcus and I wanted to share it with you all. I have so much fun working on albums! I strive to make each album really fit the style of the couple it is for and the wedding that they had. Now I am just waiting for the printed album to arrive so that Paige and Marcus can enjoy it. It is always so exciting having a printed album arrive in the mail- it is the final product, a completed work of art. It is so fun to be able to have something tangible to look through and see your work presented in such a beautiful way! Here are a few of my favorite spreads:








-Whitney

These pages are breathtaking! I have visiting your blog a couple times a week to see what new photos you have.

As always, your work is amazing!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Awesome stuff! I love what you guys are doing from your website design to album design! Keep it up!

Stephanie- Thank you so much for your complements, it is really encouraging for me!

Kjeldm- Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like them. Hope you guys are doing well!

Wow! Beautiful...You have such an artistic eye. Your clients must be so thrilled with their albums.

Amy

This is stunning Whitney!!! LOVE it! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. :)Amber

Whitney,
Seeing your album work has inspired me to finally start my wedding album. It's been 2 1/2 years since my wedding and the album's still not done!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile