« Home | It's Engagement Season! » | Downtown Nashville » | Allison & Patricks Engagement » | A beautiful, happy, rainy day. » | Dove is on TV Blog! » | Bridal Sessions » | We went to Chicago » | Rainbows and such » | Sleeping in a cardboard box. » | Anna and Alex »

Stephanie & Sean

I got a call from Stephanie the day before we were going to take their engagement photographs saying that Sean had been hit in the lip while playing hockey. And not only that, but he had stitches to prove it! My first thought was, that sure is a cool wound for a guy to have! And then my second thought was that they were probably going to post-pone. But Stephanie assured me that they decided to go ahead with the photographs, because it really showed who they are. And I'm so glad they did because it turned out to be a perfect day for it. Even though it is hard to see the stitches in most of the photographs, it serves as great reminder that Sean is rough andtumble kind of guy, and Stephanie just loves him for it!






-Whitney

I love these epics Whitney! They look like such a cool couple. Hope you and Peter are doing great!

I love them! We are looking forward to working with you again this fall.

Andrew and Amy- Thanks for the compliments! Stephanie and Sean are very cool couple!

Stephanie- I'm so glad you like them! I'm looking forward to the wedding!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile