« Home | So many exciting things! » | Album Design » | Stephanie & Sean » | It's Engagement Season! » | Downtown Nashville » | Allison & Patricks Engagement » | A beautiful, happy, rainy day. » | Dove is on TV Blog! » | Bridal Sessions » | We went to Chicago »

The Fabulous Jenny & Joey

We had a great time at Percy Warner Park with Jenny and Joey for their engagement session! It was fun watching them interact with each other and getting to know them better. At certain moments you could tell they are best friends and have known each other for such a long time, and then at others you could really see how they really love each other. I was so excited to find out they are "Lost" fans as well! (Honestly, I have never been obsessed with tv shows until JJ Abrams came along) Here are a few of my favorites from the day:






-Whitney

I want to thank you for the wonderful pictures of my sister and my future brother in law.My mother and I loved them and can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
A little side note am not a picture person,so less of me in any up coming wedding pictures would be great;) Thanks,Patricia

Patricia,

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like the photographs. And don't worry, I try to be like a fly on the wall at weddings, so hopefully you won't even notice that pictures are being taken!

-Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile