« Home | We're Back! » | Merry Christmas! » | Audrey & Ben's After Session » | Sandra & Scott » | Cough, Cough... » | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean » | Rebecca & Scott »

My Little Sister...

Is not so little anymore, and is getting married! AHHH!!! Boy to I feel old. I am so so excited for her and can not wait for what I am sure is going to be a super fun wedding. People keep asking me if I am going to photograph her wedding... and the answer is Yes and No. I am going to be a bridesmaid, and will do everything in power to keep the camera out of my hands on her wedding, and just enjoy everything! However, Dove will be photographing her wedding. Our wonderful Jennifer will be taking charge and I can not wait to see the images she will come up with! The equally amazing Matt Dunmore will be shooting alongside Jenn. I can't wait!

Jessica and my soon to be new brother, Alex, came up to Nashville this past December for their engagement session, and we had such a fun time. They were both up for anything (as they usually are), and we went around downtown on an unusally warm day for December. This one is one of my favorites, that really show their fun personalities. I have entitled it "Marriage"... ha ha!



I wanted to show one more of them that shows just how beautiful my sister is!



Love,

Whitney

YAAAAYYY!!! I love it!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile