« Home | Friday Finds with Audrey - Cameras » | Amy: A Bridal Session » | Feature on Pictage's Blog! » | The Quiet Blog- but not for long! » | Friday's Finds with Audrey - Invitations » | Final Photo Class for the Year Coming Up! » | One of the many reasons I love my husband! » | Friday's Finds with Audrey » | Intro to Photography, round 2! » | Bride's Choice Award Winner! »

A Beautiful Saturday!

This past Saturday we had our photo shoot with the photography class and had such a blast. Everyone made great images that I will share next week. Our models for the shoot, Erin & Brandon, were a delight. Brandon is also a photographer- you can see his work here. He brought his brand new Canon 5d Mark II and let me use it on their shoot. It was so much fun! Here are a couple that I just loved that I grabbed of them out at Cedarwood.



Whitney

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile