« Home | Yay! Yay! Yay! » | A Maternity Session with Samantha & David » | Jennifer & Matt » | 8 things you may not know... » | Shelley & Lamar- and early morning adventure! » | For His Eyes Only » | Allison & Patrick » | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn »

Trash the Dress

We had a BLAST last night at a photo shoot that a group of photographers put together. I can't wait to share more about this super fun session with all of you. As you will see, a trash the dress session is something that can be done after your wedding, where don't have to worry about dirtying up your dress a bit. Maybe even get it wet! We did several locations, with many different looks, which I will share more of next week. We also have a few more exciting plans up our sleeves. So, be sure to tune in. For now, I wanted to share a couple of shots from our first location: the fountains at Bicentennial Mall.


( I just love the mysterious feel of this image! )

What a great time! Love these images! Thanks so much for posting so quickly..you're my hero!

These are awesome! Way to go guys!

What fun! The second is my favorite! Beautiful Miss Whitney! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile