« Home | A Maternity Session with Samantha & David » | Jennifer & Matt » | 8 things you may not know... » | Shelley & Lamar- and early morning adventure! » | For His Eyes Only » | Allison & Patrick » | 48 hour film festival: So proud of my friends! » | Congratulations Carrie & Justin! » | Bjorn » | Melanie and Tony »

Yay! Yay! Yay!

This past weekend I heard the exciting news that Alex Mull proposed to my little sister, Jessica! I actually found out Thursday that he was going to propose on Friday. I could hardly stand the excitement waiting for Jessica to call me! My mom told me that Alex was going to have dinner with them this Monday night to ask for their blessing, but he was so excited he showed up Thursday night because he couldn't wait the whole weekend to ask. Jessica and Alex met at college and have been dating ever since. They are now both teachers, and will now be spending the rest of their lives together. Everyone in our family loves Alex and I am thrilled for him soon be officially my brother! Here's an image I grabbed of them a couple of weeks ago in Atlanta. You can click here to see portraits I did of Jessica and my other little sister Ansley last fall.

woo hoo! congrats on the soon to be brother-in-law!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile