« Home | My Little Sister... » | We're Back! » | Merry Christmas! » | Audrey & Ben's After Session » | Sandra & Scott » | Cough, Cough... » | Melanie & Tony, Clarksville, TN » | Jenny & Joey » | Christmas Deadline » | Stephanie & Sean »

Ashley's Bride Guide & 27 Dresses

I wanted to post this for all of you future brides that would love the opportunity to see "27 Dresses" for free. Ashley from Ashley's Bride Guide is taking 27 brides and their bridesmaids to see this movie on January 27th at 3:00pm. You can find more information about it on her blog here. While you are at it, check out the rest of her site. She has developed a very informative site for Nashville brides and you will be able to find a lot of help in planning your wedding here. If you end up going, let me know how the movie is! As much as I love art films, romantic comedies are my guilty pleasure and I'm pretty excited about seeing this one :)

-Whitney

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile