« Home | Shelley & Lamar, a Christmas Wedding » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Jenny & Joey » | Justin & Mary, Nashville PUG » | Congratulations Stephanie & Sean! » | The Storm. » | Megan & Sean- Athens, GA » | Shannon & James » | Beth & Rex » | Audrey & Ben »

Anna & Joe's Engagement Session

Peter and I had such a great time hanging out with Anna and Joe for their engagement session. Since it is winter and everything is dead around here, we roamed around downtown for the shoot. I love Anna's sense of style, especially her wonderful mustard colored coat. Here are a few of my favorites from our time together. I really had a hard time narrowing down the images to three, so I decided to go ahead and show five.

I love their expressions in both of these.




Anna told me that instead of taking self portraits of her and Joe when they are on trips together, they take photographs of their shadows instead. What a brilliant idea! I of course had to grab a shadow photograph as well.



Joe really knows how to dip a girl! I couldn't resist keeping this one out, it is my favorite from the day.



And I love this simple one that shows how cute Anna is next to Joe.



Can't wait for the wedding you guys!

Whitney

Whitney!

They are fabulous! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I have to say my favorite is that last one.I hope that doesn't offend Joe... Haha. I am so excited to have you photograph the wedding. I know you guys will make it wonderful!

-Anna

So glad you like them Anna! The last one is one of my favorites as well! I'm looking forward to the wedding!

Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile