« Home | The Storm. » | Megan & Sean- Athens, GA » | Shannon & James » | Beth & Rex » | Audrey & Ben » | Ashley's Bride Guide & 27 Dresses » | My Little Sister... » | We're Back! » | Merry Christmas! » | Audrey & Ben's After Session »

Congratulations Stephanie & Sean!

Stephanie & Sean were married at Holy Family Catholic Church in Brentwood this past November. I have had such a good time getting to know Stephanie, she is such a genuine person and I've had a great time being able to photograph her and Sean. Not to mention that Stephanie has a super sense of style! Their wedding was also full of super cute kids- I had to force myself to keep from posting a thousand of those images on the blog. Here is Stephanie getting ready.





Stephanie's flower's were by Carry Ann of Fresh by Carry Ann. She does gorgeous work.



Sean's sister comforting her precious daughter.





Stephanie's friends saying a prayer for her before the Ceremony



The Ceremony



I love this moment. While I was in the back during the ceremony, this little guy was just having the best time entertaining himself.



The light was beautiful for Stephanie and Sean's portraits.









Mary Alice and Amber of A Delightful Day were Stephanie's coordinators and they did a fabulous job. Everything was just beautiful at the UAW in Spring Hill



I can honestly say that I've never had so much fun as I did at Stephanie & Sean's wedding. By the end of the night Karri, Jennifer, myself, Mary Alice and Amber were all pulled on the dance floor with everyone else. We had so much fun, and were made to feel so welcome by the whole family and all the guests.







Congratulations you two!

-Whitney

Hello, I found your blog via Justin and Mary's. Wow! These are beautiful images! I love the sun flare and the shoes.

Nice work!

Thank you so much Eric! The shoes are my favorite I think!

Whitney

OMGosh I love the pics of them in the sunlight. So beautiful. Who knew a week later we'd be frozen.

Hey, we do 'junior birdman' eye goggles at our family reunion! Great images, as usual!
- Joan

Jenny- Thank you! I know, its crazy how the weather has changed so much this year! So what did you think of the new LOST ???

Joan- what fun for the family reunion, I'll have to see if I can get my family to do it next time we're together!

That couple looks familiar! :) We love our photos...could not be more happier. Hope that the Dove team is doing great!

Stephanie, we are doing wonderful! It was great working with you guys, and I am so happy that you love your images!

Whitney

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile