« Home | Info » | Home » | A Little Snow Before Las Vegas » | Want to work for Dove? » | Heather & Shane's Engagement » | March PUG » | Snow Tonight= Free Bridal Session Tomorrow! » | Happy Birthday Peter! » | Snow! » | Anna & Joe's Engagement Session »

Family Update

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns for my family. Monday, Peter and I headed to Georgia and drove straight to see my grandmother. We arrived at 10:00pm and spent two hours sitting with her and talking to her. We left around midnight and at 4:00am she passed away. I am so thankful that we got to see her. Maw Maw was 91 and lived a long and honorable life. While we are very sad, we know that she was ready to go. My grandfather passed away 7 years ago, and for the past two weeks Maw Maw has been talking about going home to see him in heaven. Even though we weren't expecting it, she was. Here are a few recent images that I love of her.


Mary Nelle Isbell


Maw Maw with her grandchildren.



One of the things I loved most about her was her sense of humor. She loved to laugh, and even at 90 years old, she was still up for fun. See where we all get it from?



Peter and I will be in Georgia for the next few days for her funeral and visitation. We are still checking our e-mail, but may be a little slow in getting back with you. Thank you again for all of your support,

Whitney

I'm so sorry, Whitney. I know you loved her very much. I'm thankful she's finally able to go home to be with her beloved. My prayers are with you guys.

Sending you lots of hugs...

It is never easy to lose a loved one no matter the age. I am truly sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you and your family.

My prayers go to you and your family. Your grandmother was a beautiful lady.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Whitney, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hi Whitney, I'm sorry to hear about your Maw Maw. I'll be praying for you and your family. I'm so glad you shared those memories though, she looked like a a lot of fun. Psalm 27:4-5

Whitney,

You are in my prayers. I can see why you loved her
so much.

Andrea

Hugs!!!

What a sweet woman....you really look like her. I am so sorry for your loss but you will always have such wonderful memories of her and photos. Much love, Mary

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile