« Home | March PUG » | Snow Tonight= Free Bridal Session Tomorrow! » | Happy Birthday Peter! » | Snow! » | Anna & Joe's Engagement Session » | Shelley & Lamar, a Christmas Wedding » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Jenny & Joey » | Justin & Mary, Nashville PUG » | Congratulations Stephanie & Sean! »

Heather & Shane's Engagement

When I say that Heather and Shane were up for anything, I am not exaggerating one bit. Fun is the best word to describe the two of them together, and boy do they know how to have fun! We took this first one at the beginning of the session and I knew we were in for a treat. I'm still not sure exactly how Heather got up here.



We did get a few serious ones in, and I love both of these.




Towards the end of our time together, Heather and Shane changed into t-shirts and caps from their opposing schools- Tennessee and Florida. We went to the Flying Saucer and had some fun playing around with their rivalry's. I must admit that by the end of editing this session, I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.



Here is one from the end of the day- I had such a good time hanging out with you guys, and can't wait for the wedding!



Whitney

Love, love, love them all!

Sean and I are also a house divided when it comes to SEC football. I am a UT girl and he loves Auburn. We have a good balance during football season since the two teams only play each other every so many years. However, we do meet this fall...it could get ugly! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile