« Home | Happy Birthday Peter! » | Snow! » | Anna & Joe's Engagement Session » | Shelley & Lamar, a Christmas Wedding » | Happy Valentine's Day! » | Jenny & Joey » | Justin & Mary, Nashville PUG » | Congratulations Stephanie & Sean! » | The Storm. » | Megan & Sean- Athens, GA »

Snow Tonight= Free Bridal Session Tomorrow!

So, it looks like it might snow again tonight, and stick around for a bit! I've wanted to do a snowy bridal session for a long time now, but snow doesn't come around very often here in Tennessee. It looks like tomorrow we may have a few inches so we've decided to offer one free bridal session if it actually does snow and stick to the ground. We will photograph it earlier in the day, around 10:00am or so and we will include an 11x14 masterpiece print with the session. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. Past and current Dove Wedding Photography clients will be given first dibs. However, if you are not a client and are still interested, go ahead and e-mail us anyway. If it does not work out with one of our clients, we would love to have you! Here are the details:

1. Email Peter at peter@doveweddingphotography.com if you are willing and able to dress up in your bridal gown early tomorrow morning for photographs. It will be cold, but we will bring blankets to wrap you in in between shots!
2. If your groom is up for it as well, we would love to photograph some images with the two of you together.
3. If it does not snow and stick, we will not be doing the session.
4. This is on a first come, first serve basis. Dove clients will be given the opportunity first.
5. If we do not hear from a Dove client by this evening, we will give the opportunity to a non-client that has written us.
6. This session is free, and will include an 11x14 masterpiece print!
7. The session will be somewhere in the Nashville area.

All right, to get everyone in the mood, here is a photograph from our Christmas in Minneapolis last year:



-Whitney

Cold and in my dress...It's not I haven't done it before. Let me see if I can squeeze in my dress. Marriage has definitely changed the way I eat..the more the merrier. BTW, absolutely love the pic of you and Peter.

If I was there, I would love to do that! Oh and ya'll remind me of bumblebees in that picture-it's so cute! Those jacket strings look like antennas and the stripes and yellow and black-how funny!

Had such a fun time with you in the snow Jeni! Jess, you are right! Peter does look like a bumble bee!

Whitney

When I saw this, I SO wanted to do it...was bummed I was already on the road out of town when I got the email. Next time it snows and you still want to, I"m in! How about tornados? We could try that! ;)

Amber, tornadoes!!! What a creative idea! Too bad I am to much of a chicken to go tornado chasing. I bet we could do it in photoshop, though... hmmm....

Whitney

Yes! Next time there is a storm brewing and a severe weather alert, let's find a big open field with dark ominous clouds brewing in the background! ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dove Wedding Photography
  • From South East, United States
  • Whitney Carlson, Peter Carlson and their team take an artistic approach to traditional wedding photography. Our goal is to blend fine-art photography, photojournalistic images, and traditional portraits. To capture the mood you are looking for in your photographs, our team of photographers will strive to get to know you personally before and during the wedding. Working throughout the event with minimal direction and posing allows the bride and groom to relax as we document the sites and emotions of the day. As a team, we have the advantage of capturing all aspects of your wedding day, from the preparation to the farewell, in a way you will remember. View our website here.
My profile